Ocoee River Oak G122C flooring is white oak engineered hardwoord style of the Five Star Residentail Hardwood Collection. This easy to maintain hardwood flooring has 7 colors to choose from. Ocoee River comes with Repel - Water Resist finish that has a gloss level of 7%. Like any other Shaw Sepel product, it comes with Splash-Proof Technology that guards against splashes and spills 2x better than untreated hardwood. It also features superior dent resistance and ScufResistⓇ Platinum finish to guard against scuffs.This 7" wide and 1/2" thick hardwood flooring comes in random size (varies 16" to 82"). This engineered hardwood flooring can be nailed, stabled, glued or floated, for more details about installation details please see Shaw Enginnered Hardwood Installation Guide. This highly durable flooring is scratch and fade resistant and it is is clean. For maintenance and care instructions for hardwood, please see Shaw's Hardwood Maintenance Guideline Brochure. It is sold by the box. This product comes with 50 years limited residential warranty, for more details please see Shaw Hardwood Limited Residential Warranty Brochure.
- Style : Ocoee River Oak G122C
- Construction: Engineered
- Wood Species: Maple
- Variation: High-CV3
- Surface Texture: Wirebrushed
- Plank Width: 7"
- Plank Length: Random size (varies 16" to 82")
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Finish: Repel - Water Resist
- Gloss Level: 7%
- Edge Description: Micro Bevel
- Profile: Tongue And Groove
- Installation Methods: Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
- Square Feet Per Box: 23.58 sf per box (848.88 sf per pallet)
- Weight Per Box: 54.00 lbs
- Radiant Heat Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: Colors may vary from screen monitor. Please request/purchase sample first if needed.
- Star Rating:
- 5 Star
- Product Type:
- Engineered Hardwood