Emery Creek G109C flooring is oak engineered hardwoord style of the Two Star Residentail Hardwood Collection. This easy to maintain hardwood flooring has 9 colors to choose from. Beach Bottoms comes with ScufResist Platinum finish, which makes it highly durable. This 5" wide and 3/8" thick hardwood flooring comes in random size (varies 11" to 59"). This engineered hardwood flooring can be nailed, stabled, glued or floated, for more details about installation details please see Shaw Enginnered Hardwood Installation Guide. This highly durable flooring is scratch and fade resistant and it is is clean. For maintenance and care instructions for hardwood, please see Shaw's Hardwood Maintenance Guideline Brochure. It is sold by the box. This product comes with 50 years limited residential warranty, for more details please see Shaw Hardwood Limited Residential Warranty Brochure.
- Style : Emery Creek 3 1/4" G108C
- Construction: Engineered
- Wood Species: Red Oak
- Variation: High
- Surface Texture: Smooth
- Plank Width: 5"
- Plank Length: Random size (varies 11" to 58 1/2")
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Finish: ScufResist Platinum
- Gloss Level: 7%
- Edge Description: Micro Bevel
- Profile: Tongue And Groove
- Installation Methods: Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
- Square Feet Per Box: 23.66 sf per box (1425.6 sf per pallet)
- Weight Per Box: 34.5 lbs
- Radiant Heat Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: Colors may vary from screen monitor. Please request/purchase sample first if needed.
- Star Rating:
- 2 Star
- Product Type:
- Engineered Hardwood