Coosa Creek G119C flooring is hickory engineered hardwoord style of the Four Star Residentail Hardwood Collection. This easy to maintain hardwood flooring has 5 colors to choose from. Coosa Creek comes with UV Aluminum Oxide finish that has a gloss level of 20%. This 5" wide and 3/8" thick hardwood flooring comes in random size (varies 14" to 48"). This engineered hardwood flooring can be nailed, stabled, glued or floated, for more details about installation details please see Shaw Enginnered Hardwood Installation Guide. This highly durable flooring is scratch and fade resistant and it is is clean. For maintenance and care instructions for hardwood, please see Shaw's Hardwood Maintenance Guideline Brochure. It is sold by the box. This product comes with 50 years limited residential warranty, for more details please see Shaw Hardwood Limited Residential Warranty Brochure.
- Style : Coosa Creek G119C
- Construction: Engineered
- Wood Species: Hickory
- Variation: High
- Surface Texture: Heavy Scraped
- Plank Width: 5"
- Plank Length: Random size (varies 14" to 48")
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Finish: UV Aluminum Oxide
- Gloss Level: 20%
- Edge Description: Micro Bevel
- Profile: Tongue And Groove
- Installation Methods: Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
- Square Feet Per Box: 29.53 sf per box (1181.20 sf per pallet)
- Weight Per Box: 37.26 lbs
- Radiant Heat Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: Colors may vary from screen monitor. Please request/purchase sample first if needed.
- Star Rating:
- 4 Star
- Product Type:
- Engineered Hardwood